Born in 1965, I graduated from Rostock University in 1992 as a certified Mechanical Engineer and Naval Architect. After 8 years working as a Naval Architect for German shipyards and design offices, I started my own freelance business in 2000.
In the past years I have worked on more than 100 project planning, engineering and consulting contracts. My client base includes shipyards, design offices, classification societies, several ship owners and a software house.
The services I have offered range from coasters to a harbour ferry, from a platform of a ship’s lift to offshore service and container vessels and several super and mega yachts. My projects also include construction supervision, CAD consultancy and CAD user support.
- first detail design contract for former Kvᴂrner Warnowwerft GmbH, Warnemünde, awarded July 2000
- first CAD consulting contract for former Volkswerft Stralsund GmbH awarded January 2001
- first detail design order for large blocks of a mega yacht for former Blohm + Voss GmbH, Hamburg, awarded March 2005
- first mission to carry out construction supervision for Lloyd's Register EMEA, Hamburg, awarded in January 2006
- first design order to be carried out totally externally for the KBN Konstruktionbüro GmbH, Bremen, in September 2006
- first project coordination order for the steel hull design subproject of two RoRo ships of the former P+S shipyards Stralsund for Groot Ship Design Sp.Z.o.o., Szczecin, awarded April 2011
- first conversion order for a multi-purpose vessel owned by GBS Shipmanagement GmbH&Co. KG, Stade, in May 2016.
- first contract awarded by governmental authorities in march 2017
As a customer you can rely on getting the full benefit from experience and knowledge gained herein.
If you are looking for a competent and reliable partner can help make your project smooth sailing, you are on the right track.